Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Busy doing nothing.


I have discovered the downside of having a blog.

I have to go out and do things.

This weekend, I took my watch in for a new battery and then went to the optician's to choose two pairs of frames. I was served by Angelina Jolie, who was helpful and constructive and charming, and if I were Brad Pitt, I'd marry her.
I now have to fill in the Expenses Re-imbursement form, send in original itemised bills and receipts, wait for them to get lost, re-send duplicates, wait for the full complement of office staff to re-appear after the Summer break, forget the number I first thought of and wait for a refund.

Meanwhile, no 1 son is off to Barcelona to get pickpocketed and listen to loud music with his mates. Have a great time and stay safe, D.

No comments: